Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just lyrics I like


I don't listen to much music because, well, you know why but when I was in middle and high school, I'd turn on the TV and flip to MTV while getting ready for school in the mornings. I liked MTV for one reason - the music videos. For me, it's very visual and deaf-friendly where I can follow along with the captioned lyrics. I remember some that were an inspiration and something I can relate to in life. These just came up in my head recently and brought back some childhood memories:

Fighter

Makes me that much stronger

Makes me work a little bit harder

Makes me that much wiser

So thanks for making me a fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster

Made my skin a little bit thicker

Makes me that much smarter

So thanks for making me a fighter


(Bottom line: Don't dwell on the negatives, move on and treat it as a learning experience and soon, you'll realize how much you've pulled through it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment