Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pumpkin-Nutella


I need to rave about this Pumpkin Nutella Bread I made last week. I'm a pumpkin epicure and love anything with pumpkin especially the desserts and breads. It's creamy, sweet and reminds me of the autumn season. My first attempt at the Pumpkin Nutella bread it failed after finding out the center was still soggy due to too much batter in the loaf pan. I cured it with foil during the last ten minutes of baking. It wasn't picture perfect but tasted fine. I decided to make another one and added more Nutella to the Nutella batter I had reserved from the last bread. This time, I nixed the loaf pan because it was too small and I wanted to cook the batter all in one. I used a 9x13 baking dish so it can spread out and cook evenly. It turned out beautifully and the swirls were much more visible this time. To darken or lighten the swirls, you can adjust the amount of Nutella into the reserved batter.

Perfect for a pre-workout snack or sweet treat when a craving hits! Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment