Saturday, January 21, 2012

From me to you


Since I came back home from DC, I started blogging for the sake of my sanity and myself. Originally, it was a personal journal where I'd record my thoughts or notes for my own use. Through writing, I've gotten to know myself better and started narrowing down on certain interests I enjoy raving about.

Today I decided it was time to share instead of having it reserved for my eyes only. I've taken a different writing approach so instead of writing for myself, I'll write what I think you might want to hear. Here, you'll find advice, tips or plain experiences and thoughts that you might find helpful or entertaining. If you're a hardcore female athlete but a girly girl by heart, you'll enjoy this blog. Guys, as feminine as my blog might seem, don't judge and you might find some worth reading depending on the topic (maybe ideas or even some recipes to impress your girlfriend or mom)!

As most of you already know me as this running freak, the past 8 years had taken multiple beating on my feet--nasty calluses, peeling, bruises, cuts, bloody blisters and even occasional toenails falling off. Yet it still hasn't stopped me from ramping up mileage. To make up for all the abuse, I paint my toenails so it's all pretty on top, hiding all the ugly gross flaws on the bottom. You're probably laughing right now reading this... but it was my way of making me feel better. Anyways, I realized that I have never done a race with naked toenails. So coming up with a blog title was fairly easy and fast. Hence my blog entitled racing in painted toenails, which reflects the person I am--an avid athlete who's also a girly girl by heart. Any feedback is appreciated. Let me know what you want to hear. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment