Saturday, January 7, 2012

Newest Obsession


I'm a hot tea addict and always have several cups a day year-round even during Arizona's hottest summers  when I'm lounging around the pool in my backyard. I have never favored anything over green tea. Green tea has been my primary choice for years and no other flavors have diverted my preference for green tea. As soon as I tried the peppermint, I instantly fell in love with it. Out of the many reasons, I drink hot tea for one big reason--it makes breathing easier. Unlike green tea, peppermint has an additional bonus: a substance (rosmarinic acid) that clears up the airways and promotes easier breathing. It's especially comforting to indulge in a nice hot cup before a run or yoga and it makes working out that much more enjoyable! So for all you die hard green tea fans or endurance athletes, try it for a change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment