Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A blog I'm loving right now...


This blog is pure genius. It blends food and photography. If you're a vegan or just like looking at food like it's art, you'll find this one intriguing. I'm not vegan or anything but sometimes I find myself in the mood for dishes like these, just to try something new.

And I'm a sucker for cats. Be sure to scroll down all the way to the end of some recipes, especially the Two Minute Coconut Cake and you'll see this cute tabby. I actually have it set as my desktop right now. It brings a smile on my face every time because of my tabby, Tiger, who passed away last summer. He's a little devil yet so lovable and hard to resist!

I'm also following Vanessa Rees on Pinterest. More great recipes to try and spectacular photos in her collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment