Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cramer to the Rescue




Ever realize, upon arriving at the gym or a training venue, that you've forgotten to pack a pair of socks? I hate when that happens. You pack your bag in a rush and forget the little things.

Cramer Underwrap Tape was designed to be used underneath athletic tape and soon became all the buzz as a sports headband during my earlier years when I played soccer in high school. It's super light, comfortable and stays put throughout the whole practice without a headache a regular headband would give you!

I remember forgetting my socks one day at practice and saw that ol' Cramer guy sitting there in my bag. That's when I figured it might work. Turned out it serves double-duty as a back-up sock! You can find one at Sports Authority or your local sporting goods store. Stash a roll in your bag and just keep them there for those oh-crap! moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment